The student will work closely with the Canvas Method atelier team and will be responsible for:
Social Media Marketing
- Assisting our team in developing and maintaining a social media calendar
- Performing a competitive/comparative audit of social media best practices in the fields of art, retail,
- Developing ideas for new content — collaboratively with our team, and individually
- Ongoing engagement with our target audience (upkeep of our social media channels)
- Onsite audit and recommendations
- Offsite audit and recommendations
- Backlink outreach
- Auditing current Google ad campaign
- Recommending optimizations in both ad copy and keyword list
- Writing new ad copy variations with focus on keywords
- Assistance in reviewing past campaigns
- Assistance in brainstorming strategy optimization techniques and practices
- Performing a competitive/comparative audit of social media platforms, with the intention of
increasing converting traffic.
The Candidate: The successful student will need to be skilled in and passionate about Digital/ Social Media Marketing.
Note: This Vancouver-based position requires in-person meetings with the team at least 50-75% of the time and may work remotely part-time.
Required student type
Graphic Design, Communications, Media Arts