The student will work closely with Canvas Method atelier team to perform the following tasks:
- Creating and editing marketing videos that follow our in-house strategy
- Editing instructional videos (these will already have been filmed)
- Animating graphic elements that we use in supplementing drawing / painting instructional videos
- Animating existing brand assets (e.g. logo, graphic elements)
- Filming school ‘textures’ that can be integrated into marketing videos for the school
- Filming during a class of students and instructors in action
The Candidate: The successful student will be skilled in video editing and/or motion graphics design.
Note: This Vancouver-based position requires in-person meetings with the team at least 50-75% of the time and may work remotely part-time.
Required student type
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media Arts, Arts Studies